We appreciate your feedback! Let us know what you think of our service. Your feedback is valuable to us as it will help us improve our service.

Customer experience and customer satisfaction are measured with, among other things, by service feedback. The feedback received is utilized in the development of operations and services. The customer may give feedback:

  • orally directly to staff
  • electronically on this website
  • in writing on a paper feedback form (in physical units), or
  • by replying to the SMS link feedback survey (SMS pilot in selected units 2021-2022)


Give your feedback on our services »

Feedback is also possible using the paper feedback form available at our units.

Report a situation of danger »

Tell us about an incident related to your treatment, care or service.

Give feedback on Harjun terveys Oy’s services  »

Harjun terveys Oy is responsible for the health and social services centre – services in Lahti, Kärkölä and Iitti.


Give feedback on Fimlab’s services »

Our laboratory service is provided by Fimlab Laboratoriot Oy.


Instructions for giving feedback on incidents:

You can give feedback on your own or your next of kin’s care, nursing or service.

You can leave feedback anonymously. If you would like us to contact you regarding feedback, please leave your contact information on the form and select “Yes” in the contact request section. We will be in touch with you within seven days. We will process your information as described in this privacy statement.

Do not include personal identification or other confidential information in the feedback.

Sending feedback requires approval of the privacy statement.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the treatment, care or service you are receiving, please contact that unit directly.

You cannot use the feedback form to cancel your appointment. More detailed instructions for canceling the time can be found here.

Feedback on an incident is not an official reminder or complaint. For reminders, complaints and patient injuries, you can contact either the patient or social ombudsman (contact details below).